Seafood factory evacuated following ammonia leak
Dozens of firefighters were called to Macduff Shellfish in Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire, on Wednesday.
A seafood factory in Aberdeenshire has been evacuated due to a gas leak.
Emergency services were called to Macduff Shellfish in Mintlaw following the ammonia alert shortly before 6.30am on Wednesday.
Almost 25 firefighters were at the scene while the factory has been evacuated.
A Police Scotland spokesman said: "We are at the scene at an incident on Station Road in Mintlaw.
"We got the call at 6.25am."
A Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said: "We have 24 firefighters at the scene.
"There are no reports of any injuries."